Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello, Surprise!

For 6 years we've managed to successfully family plan naturally. That streak ended a couple of weeks ago when I wasn't feeling normal and took a test that came out positive. WOW! What a shocker. The good news is, with every pregnancy and thinking it could be our last, I just loved treasuring that amazing experience of feeling a baby move and wiggle and kick inside of me. Now, I get to experience that AGAIN.

This came about amidst some hard decisions for us. We were weighing the options of returning to Indiana as originally planned, or walking through the door that was opened for us in Georgia. After much prayer, discussion, research, and thought - we decided to take the opportunity in Georgia. There were just too many instances of Divine favor for us to walk away.

So, now, two adjustments coming up. We will add to our family and we will move to a new state. We want to settle in Georgia permanently while our kids are in school. Our next decision will be regarding the opportunity to live in Columbus, GA for a year in free missionary housing and then move to Athens or we could just move directly to Athens.

God is amazing and even though this isn't something I would have ever chosen on my own or even thought to want, I do feel more peace about than I could have thought imagined, which reminds me of the kind of peace God promises us. That kind that passes ALL understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment