Friday, June 11, 2010

-eds for the weekend

Watched: a lame Lifetime movie. Finished it because I started it. haha

Cried: when my mom told me grandma was diagnosed with Leukemia on Thursday.

Laid: in bed this morning now wanting to get out

Kissed: the cheek of little Leah today when she, Mo, and her mommy and daddy came to visit us.

Prayed: when I took a shower because it was a moment of peace and quiet that I had

Wished: on a clock that showed 11:11. Yes, I still do that. haha

Wondered: how God was going to accomplish what's before us

Addressed: more letters

Mailed: said letters

Smiled: at the story Ekaterina wrote and Octavian illustrated this week

Swallowed: meds to try to take the pain out of my head several times this week

Loved: my husband even more after 9 years than I did the day I married him

Laughed: at countless things this week

Pushed: Zachariah and Tavian on the tire swing

Chatted: with a friend I haven't seen in a while

Planned: for our trip this week

Complained: about the p.r.o.c.e.s.s. that seems to take forever

Thanked: friends for partnering with us

Walked: to bed to rest my body (goodnight!)

5 comments:

  1. Watched: a lame Lifetime movie. Finished it because I started it. haha

    --- I've done this before with movies and books and then wished I hadn't wasted part of my life on something so lame. :)

    Cried: when my mom told me grandma was diagnosed with Leukemia on Thursday.

    --- :-(


    Kissed: the cheek of little Leah today when she, Mo, and her mommy and daddy came to visit us.

    --- Is Mo short for Monica? It made me think of Muhammad and I don't think a Muhammad visited you! There are LOTS of them in the Arab/Muslim world.

    Prayed: when I took a shower because it was a moment of peace and quiet that I had

    --- I hope you had more than one peaceful moment! :-)

    Wished: on a clock that showed 11:11. Yes, I still do that. haha

    --- Michael likes staying up til this time for the very reason! Maybe we should do military time so he will go to bed earlier! :)

    Smiled: at the story Ekaterina wrote and Octavian illustrated this week

    --- I bet that was precious! <3


    Planned: for our trip this week

    --- Have fun!! Eager to hear about it!

    Complained: about the p.r.o.c.e.s.s. that seems to take forever

    --- Ugh! I hear ya!

    Thanked: friends for partnering with us

    --- I owe you an e-mail

    Walked: to bed to rest my body (goodnight!)

    --- Hope it was restful!

    Enjoyed your "eds." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen!
    I thought since you had been so nice to visit me, it was only fair that I vist you ;)

    I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. That's tough!!

    I liked the 'pushed' one :)

    the loved one was so sweet ;)

    I had to laugh at Susanne's "Mo" :P I absolutely detest when people shorten Mohammed to MO. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the -eds posts! Sorry to hear about your grandma though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sarira! Thanks for stopping by! I have enjoyed your blog!

    Susanne, Mo is short for Elmore. Little Mo is the 5th or 6th in his family I believe. Dad goes by Elmore, most everyone else calls his son, Mo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray in the shower too. :-)

    ReplyDelete